Universal design information
If you are the holder of a disability certificate, etc. or if you are a wheelchair user…
- There is a multipurpose toilet on the 1st floor.
- Wheelchairs can be borrowed.
- Please contact us in advance if you plan to visit the Museum with an assistive vehicle.
- Written communication is accepted at Reception.
- The Museum can be entered with a guide dog, hearing assistance dog or service dog.
*Admission is free of charge for holders of a physical disability certificate (rehabilitation certificate) or mental disability certificate, and their helpers will be admitted at half-price. Please show your certificate at Reception on the day.
If you are bringing a small child…
- A diaper changing board is provided in the multipurpose toilet found on the 1st floor.
- Strollers can be borrowed.
- There is no nursing room inside the Museum.
- An AED (Automated External Defibrillator) is installed at the entrance.
The Museum Shop at the Paper Museum stocks a wide range of goods, including reference books and museum catalogs published by the Paper Museum as well as various paper-related goods. We do not ship purchases overseas.