|Day and time
Saturdays and Sundays 13:00 – 14:30
* Subject to cancellation on dates when other events are being held.
* Please allow about 10 minutes per person. You are requested to form an orderly line and wait your turn to have a wonderful hands-on experience in the workflow of paper making.
* A short 15-minue talk on how to make paper is given from 13:00. Later visitors will receive an explanation before they start.
|Free (Admission Fee only)
|Capacity: Up to 50 participants on a first-come, first-served basis
|You can make paper postcards by hand, using recycled milk cartons as the raw materials.
* Please note that milk cartons are used as the raw materials, and the finished postcards are not washi (traditional Japanese paper).
|No booking is needed; this is a first come, first served event.
Participants make paper in the order of their ticket number.
★ On the day of the event, from 10:00 to 14:00, entry tickets will be distributed at the 2nd-floor reception.
(Distribution will end once the capacity is reached.)
Anyone with a ticket can enjoy the workshop.
Sometimes this popular workshop is crowded, and you may have to wait.
Thank you for your understanding.
* One application form is effective for one event and one person.
* For children’s events, if a child will be accompanied by an adult, please be sure to enter the name of the adult (please also include the age of any infant).
* If an event is oversubscribed, participants will be chosen by lottery.
* Winning participants will be notified at least one week before the event. If the Paper Museum cannot make contact via the entered email address or telephone number, they will lose the right to attend.
* Applications are invited as soon as an event is announced; please check the closing date for applications. We look forward to receiving your application.