||10:00-17:00 (last admission at 16:30)
||Mondays (except national holidays), weekday immediately following a national holiday, New Year’s holiday period, special closures
→Museum opening calendar
||Adults 400 yen (320 yen)
Children (ages 6-18) 200 yen (100 yen)
*Prices inside ( ) are group rates for groups of at least 20 persons.
|Admission fee exemptions & discounts
- Admission is free of charge for holders of a physical disability certificate (rehabilitation certificate) or mental disability certificate, and their helpers will be admitted at half-price.
- Members of the Paper Museum Associates can enter the Museum free of charge upon showing their membership certificate.
- A common ticket for tours of “3 Museums in Asukayama” (Paper Museum, Kita city Asukayama Museum and Shibusawa Memorial Museum) is available for purchase (adults 800 yen, children (ages 6-18) 320 yen) (valid for 3 months).
- We participate in the “Grutto Pass”.
for groups of 20
or more persons.
- Reservations for explanation on exhibition or participation in Hand Paper Making Workshop
- Reservations for school
＊Our Efforts against the Spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Access / Map
The Paper Museum is located within Asukayama Park in Kita-ku, Tokyo. The nearby JR Oji Station is about 20 minutes away from Tokyo Station on the JR Keihin-Tohoku Line. This location is easily accessible from Ueno, Asakusa and Ikebukuro.
JR Keihin-Tohoku Line Get off at Oji Station (South Exit) 5 min. walk
Namboku Line (Tokyo Metro) Get off at Nishigahara Station 7 min. walk
Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line) Get off at Asukayama Stop 3 min. walk
Toei Bus Get off at Asukayama Stop 4 min. walk
Kita-ku Community Bus Get off at Asukayama Park Stop 3 min. walk
*No exclusive parking available. Please use the Asukayama Park parking lot (charges applied).
Access from major stations
Location & contact information
1-1-3, Oji, Kita-ku, Tokyo 114-0002
TEL +81-3-3916-2320 FAX +81-3-5907-7511
Email →Please use Contact form.
Paper Museum’s Requests to Visitors
Please cooperate with the following points in order to protect the items on display and ensure that many people can enjoy viewing the works.
Please make sure that you follow instructions from the Museum staff in the Museum.